Delivering interactive technology training sessions is my specialty. Increasing technology adoption and familiarity with software programs, preparing for certification exams and managing implementation and training efforts in enterprise environments.
Coordinated and delivered training to over 3000 participants via on-site instructor led training and live web based/virtual training. Working with audiences ranging from individuals to senior level leadership.
Available for both domestic and international projects.
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
Graduated December 2018
Certified Ethical Hacker Training Program
University of Memphis, Memphis, TN
Graduated December 2017
Executive Master’s in Business Administration
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, FL
Graduated June 2008
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Studies
Minors in: Business Administration, Psychology, Technology and Policy Management
Cyber Security Analyst+ (CySA+)
Certified Technical Trainer+ (CTT+)
Certified Ethical Hacker ( C|EH )
Microsoft Office Specialist
Microsoft Technology Associate
I am IT Training Nationwide 03/2017-Present
Director of Knowledge and Training
- Responsible for the overall quality of the education delivered to students. Measuring education quality by observing teachers in the classroom and by monitoring student performance. Ensure metrics are met regarding student success rates with certification success and job placement.
Deliver live and pre-recorded technology courses to clients. Ensure courseware and instructors are up to date on Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco certification information and objectives. Work closely with our youth training team to modify course content for youth audiences. Prepare our trainers to deliver courseware for certification preparation courses for a variety of audiences.
Senior Technology Productivity Consultant
- Conduct individualized and group consulting sessions to guide financial representatives and their staff through the use of technology. Lead data security initiatives through implementation of multi-factor authentication in field offices. Maintain identity access audits and complete directory modification requests for end user devices. Identify gaps in efficiency where we can apply software technology to improve business operations.
Provide regional leadership guidance on technology acquisition decisions. Coordinate technology implementation and training as well as oversee tech support during hardware and software roll-outs.
Information Technology Trainer
- Prepare and conduct technical training programs via presentations in classroom based training sessions.
- Assess training needs and certification requirements.
- Mentor other instructors in the subject matter, content, and course delivery techniques for assigned technical courses.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle.
- Manage the training program in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirements, and Quality Management System.
- Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences and workshops.
- Companies Represented: Oracle, Micros Systems, Netcom Learning, New Horizons, Accenture, Mercedes-Benz, My Computer Career, Tech901, Excel Help, Triple M Training, Cisco RTP, BAE Systems.
Software Systems Trainer
- Maintain and update training material and ensure the quality and consistency of course content.
- Provide on-site training and help-desk support during and after software implementation.
- Deliver technical training courses and provides consultation at client site during and after installation.
- Assess organizational learning and developmental training needs in accordance with business strategies and departmental needs.
- Train groups on newly implemented software upgrades including Microsoft Office Applications and Office 365.
Turning Passion Into Profits Palmdale, CA 03/2010 – 06/2012
Technical Development Project Manager
- Directly responsible for identifying, creating, qualifying, and capturing new business within existing and new customer communities.
- Improve the operational systems and processes in support of organizations mission -- specifically, information flow and management, organizational planning and strategy.
- Oversee development of marketing strategies including websites and social media campaigns.
- Drive initiatives in the management team that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Providing consulting services on matters related to brand development, business structure and growth.